Immortal Camcorder Sunglasses
The Immortal Camcorder Sunglasses allow you to record exceptionally high quality videos whilst you wear them, so be careful what you look at! The cool, dark glasses will transform you into a sauve spy in disguise or an energetic action hero. The glasses feature a tiny pinhole camera on the front with a 3 megapixel lens and a HD resolution of 1280x720P.
The footage produces sharp, colourful images that can be easily transferred to your PC or laptop via a USB connection. Easy to use, simply press the record button on the side of the glasses to start shooting. Supporting a huge 32GB of external memory on Micro SD card, you can enjoy filming hours of video footage on a generous 1.5 hours of battery life. - R.K.
- Immortal Camcorder Sunglasses are cool video recording glasses
- Perfect for filming sports like mountain biking, skateboarding, snowboarding and lots more
- Excellent quality video
- 3 megapixel camera
- Resolution: HD 1280x720P
- Battery life of 1.5 hours
- Charges via USB, mains adapter or in-car adapter (all included)
- One size fits all
- Suitable for ages 8+
- 8GB Micro SD card and adapter
- Mains Charger
- Car Charger
- USB Cable
- 1 Clear Lens
- Cleaning Cloth
- User Guide
- Resolution HD 1280 x 720P
- Camera Lens 3 megapixels pinhole CMOS camera
- Recording Speed 30fps
- Angle of View 63 degrees
- Video Format H.264
- Video File .MOV
- Video Players QuickTime, RealPlayer
- Operating Systems Windows: 7, Vista, XP, Apple Mac, Android
- USB 2.0(HS)
- Power Supply Embedded 500 mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Power Duration 1.5 hours
- Memory (external) Supports Micro SD card up to Max 32GB
- Working Temperature -5°C to 40°C
- Product Size 153 x 68 x 42mm (folded)
- Physical Weight: 62g
Please Note: Immortal Sunglasses are not waterproof if submerged, but they are splashproof.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.