iLogic Sound Hats
These beat box beanies are a blast. Pop an iLogic Sound Hat on your bonce, plug it into your iPod or any MP3 player, and you'll be amazed at the sound quality from the integral speakers that fit snugly over your ears. And now they're available in three different colours: Pink, White or Black.
Wearing a hat with headphones is a near impossibility, and ear buds (aside from being fairly uncomfortable), have a tendency to fall out or tug at your lugs in a very uncomfortable manner. These top hats cure all the woes of listening to music on the go, and just to add icing to the cake, other people can't hear that horrifying squeaky wail of whatever it is you're listening to. So no more dirty looks on the bus from people who simply don't understand the importance of shutting yourself off from the world on public transport. Plug in and chill out without the chill.
- A cosy hat with inbuilt speakers resting over your ears.
- Available in White, Pink or Black (each sold separately).
- The lining of the hat is fleecy for extra warmth softness.
- A 98cm wire with a 3.5mm jack is tucked into the internal lining but can be unravelled to plug into your MP3 (or other music playing device with a headphone jack).
- The wire gives enough freedom to have your player in your pocket/bag and still be very comfortably listening within your hat.
- The hat is made from 100% polyester and can be hand-washed warm (make sure to remove the speakers).
- Suitable for ages 8 years+.
- Size: 27 x 18 x 2cm (when flat).
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.