iKlip Studio - Black
iKlip Studio is an adjustable iPad desktop stand that's perfect for musicians. Play any virtual instrument on your iPad, while the iKlip Studio holds it securely in place on your desk or other surface. Designed to support all generations of iPad and other 10" tablets, the iKlip Studio is a must have studio accessory.
Tap and experiment with synthesizers, beat-pads and any other music app without the worry of the device moving or sliding. The adjustable orientation enables you to tilt it from a low angle - great for mixing, controllers or synths - to vertical positioning for reading scores or tablature, or positioning your iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
Made of lightweight and durable thermoplastic, the iKlip Studio is strong enough to support the iPad. Rubber foot-pads on the bottom of the stand will grip to your desktop and stop any sliding.
The support tray will fit most iPads even in cases, this means you can position any generation of iPad on the stand and it's easy to rotate between horizontal and vertical orientations to suit different apps. When you're iPad is on the stand you'll still have access to every port on the iPad, and the useful slots will keep any cables organised.
Compact and portable, the iKlip Studio folds completely flat so you can fit it into your iPad bag and take it wherever you go. It's even compatible with most 10" Android tablets, so you can use it as a stand for the Kindle Fire, Nook and many more - A.D.
- Stand designed for iPad and most 10" Android tablets
- Works with most 10" tablets and readers
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Perfect for the studio, office, travel, home and school use
- iKlip Studio for iPad works with other 10" tablets
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Folds up for easy storage
- iKlip Studio for iPad includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery - if ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.