iKlip Mini - Black
iKlip MINI is a versatile microphone stand adapter for the iPhone and iPod touch. It's the perfect way to support your iOS device when you're on stage, making a presentation at work or recording in the studio. The iKlip Mini will securely hold your iPhone/iPod touch on any mic stand, tripod or pole place on the floor or a tabletop.
Made of dense thermoplastic molded components, the iKlip is durable yet lightweight. It's compatible with any iPhone and iPod touch, from the very first models to the latest generation of iOS devices. The multi-angle adjustment design makes it easy to get the ideal viewing position of your iPod. All the controls, buttons and ports are still accessible, so you're iPhone or iPod touch is still a joy to use.
It's easy to rotate your device from portrait to landscape position, simply by loosening or tightening the knob. Mount it on the vertical pole of a mic stand or on the horizontal boom. There's also a detachable bracket for supporting the iRig guitar interface adapter, with the AmpliTube app or any other guitar effects app in mind. - A.D.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction holds your iPhone and iPod touch securely without scratching or marring it
- Compatible with all previous and current iPhone and iPod touch models
- Firmly attaches to virtually any microphone stand, pole and tripod with diameters of 11 - 20 mm /.43” - .79”
- Horizontal or vertical mounting with multi-angle adjustment and easy rotation
- Can be placed on the mic stand vertical pole or its horizontal boom
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Perfect companion to the iRig Mic handheld microphone and vocal processing apps such as VocaLive
- Can be used with a variety of apps including karaoke, score and tablature, DJ, recording, mixing, video, photography, teleprompting and many more
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Dimensions: 95 x 140 x 80mm / 3.74 x 5.51 x 3.15"
- Weight: 150g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.