iKlip - Black
iKlip has been designed to hold your iPad securely on mic stands of all sizes. This multi-angle, lightweight microphone stand adapter enable you to use your favourite music apps when you're live on stage.
With the iKlip you can use your iPad 2 and iPad 3rd generation on stage, at presentations or for recording in the studio. The multi-angle adjustment design makes it easy to get the ideal viewing position of your iPod. All the controls, buttons and ports are still accessible, so you're iPad is still a joy to use.
Constructed in Italy and made of dense thermoplastic molded components. The iKlip is durable yet lightweight, with sure-grip touch points to securely hold your iPad on a wide range of stands.
iKlip is a dream come true for guitar or bass players. It can be used on stage with AmpliTube iRig as a guitar and effects setup. The controls for effects will only be at arms length away on your mic stand, so you have full control of your music. Vocalists can set the iKlip and iPad to share set lists with other band members, with scoring, lyrics and notes on display. Everything you need on stage will be clear and close enough to change on the fly. - A.D.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points — securely holds your iPad and iPad 2 without scratching or marring it
- Compatible with iPad iPad 2* and iPad 3rd generation* (*using the included iPad 2/iPad 3rd generation adapters)
- iPad 2/iPad 3rd generation adapters are also available for previous iKlip users as a separate purchase
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation — iKlip installs on your mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad is clipped into iKlip
- Multi-mount design provides both horizontal and vertical orientation of your iPad
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- Dimensions: 195 x 190 x 130mm
- Weight: 240g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.