Making sure you're baby is sound asleep upstairs whilst you are downstairs will be as simple as checking your iPhone or iPad. The monitor contains a camera lens and rotates to record your tot so you can hear, see, and even talk to your baby. As gadgets have taken over our lives, the clever iBaby Monitor can be controlled from the iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac mouse.
The iBaby rotates to your baby's movements so if it moves out of view the monitor will reposition. It can be connected from anywhere to your iOS device or computer with your baby's movements or cries activitating an alert to you, allowing you to check up on your little one. For night time, the infrared night vision function allows you to keep an eye without disturbing their sleep. - R.K.
How to get started:
1. Connect the antenna, network cable and power adapter.
2. For iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, visit the App Store and download the free app to your iOS device. For PC, insert the included CD into your PC and follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Launch the app for iOS or select OK for PC, and you're ready to go.
- Camera rotates and pivots to follow your baby's movements
- Remotely control the camera with your iOS device from anywhere
- Clear video resolution and 2-way audio capability lets you see, listen, talk and sing to baby
- Baby's movement or cry activates alerts to you
- Take unlimited pictures with photo capture
- Up to 4 devices plus 4 users share control
- Infrared night vision lets you see without waking baby
- Compatible with: iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod Touch 3rd/4th Generation, iPad, iPad 2
- 1 wireless network camera
- 1 antenna
- 1 network cable
- 1 power adapter
- Quick Installation Guides (iOS plus PC)
- 1 CD-ROM (PC)
- 1 mounting bracket and accessories
- WiFi Protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- Pan/Tilt: Pan Coverage 350°, Tilt Coverage 70°
- Lighting Control: 10pcs 850nm Infrared LEDs, 5m distance, Lighting - Auto control
- Video and Audio: Resolution 640*480(VGA)/320*240(QVGA)/160*120(QQVGA), Compression - MJPEG, Frame - Rate 30fps, Bit Rate 128kbps ~ 5Mbps, Image Rotation Mirror/Flip, Audio Compression - ADPCM
- Hardware Interface: Ethernet - 10Base-T/100base-TX, Alarm In - 1 channel, Alarm Out - 1 channel, Audio In - Internal Mic and External Mic socket x 1, Audio Out - Audio Line-out interface x 1
- Power: DC 5V, Power Consumption - <6W
- Operating Temperature: 0°~ 40°, Operating Humidity - 10% ~ 80% non-condensing
- Mobile: iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad, OS 4.0 or later (free App available at the App Store)
- Desktop: Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7 (CD-ROM included)
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, or compatible browser, Firefox or Chrome
- Dimensions: 22 x 16.5 x 14cm
- Weight: 998g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.