Freeloader Classic Solar Charger
The Freeloader Classic by Solar Technology is the new star of the solar mobile charging world. Sleek and robust it contains the most cutting edge electronics capable of powering the world's most popular devices including the iPad and the iPad2.
With a built-in 1200 mah Li-Ion battery and 2 removable solar panels, it is fully compatible with most USB powered devices and comes supplied with 9 adaptors for the latest phones and devices.
Covered in a hard wearing and stylish aluminium skin, Freeloader Classic now has super powerful solar panels and is capable of giving power to an iPod/iPhone for 18 hours, a smart phone for 44 hours, a PSP or DS for 2.5 hours and an iPad for 2 hours.
Classic's built-in LCD data panel provides useful information about battery level, power input and connectivity. Supplied with 9 connector's tips including the new "standard" micro USB and a USB socket, the Freeloader Classic is ready for action, straight from the box!
- Freeloader Classic is a solar charger
- 2 built-in removable solar panels
- Compatible with most USB powered devices (iPad included)
- Silver finished aluminium case
- 150mA premium quality crystalline solar cells
- 1200mAh environmentally friendly Li-ion battery
- Charge Freeloader Classic using its solar panels in 8 hours or via a PC in 3 hours
- Multi-function LCD display
- USB socket built-in to allow connection from devices with their own USB charge cable – e.g. Apple products.
- Aluminium body
- Supplied with detailed user manual
Supplied with a master cable and 9 adaptors to fit the following:
- Mini USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Smartphone, iMate etc
- Micro USB – Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia etc - the new "standard phone adaptor"
- 4mm straight jack – PSP, TomTom, eBook etc
- Nokia 3.5mm straight jack
- Nokia 2mm straight jack
- Sony Ericsson – wide adaptor
- Samsung – G600 series adaptor
- LG - Chocolate, Prada etc
- DS - DS Lite
- Dimensions: 12.3 x 6.2 x 1.7cm
- Weight: 124g
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.