Fairy Light Net
These Solar Fairy Light Nets are perfect in the garden during summer. The lights produce as much light as mains powered versions but you won't have to plug them in anywhere - simply wrap around your favourite tree or garden chair and let them soak up the sun while you and your friends party until the sun goes down. Once night has fallen the lights will have enough juice to last 20 hours. There's even six lighting modes, so you can alternate between a steady pulse , fast flashing and normal mood lighting.
Also available in a 5, 10 or 28 metre cable the solar panel and control box are all fully weather resistant. There's no fidgety wiring, so you can get them working straight out of the box and they even have different time modes, so you can optimise them when the winter sunlight takes over.
Let the sun add a little light to your garden 24 hours a day.
- Solar Powered white fairy lights for brightening up your garden
- The lights charge all day and then automatically go on when the sun goes down
- Spike and Clip fixings have been included to help you place the lights wherever you want
- Weather resistant
- Six lighting modes to choose from including: Alternating, Chasing, Fast Flash, Slow Flash, Fast Flicker and always on
- Available in white only
- Suitable for ages 14 years +
- Solar Net dimensions: 260 x 130 cm (200 LED's)
Please note: Even though the lights can run for 20 hours, they are limited to 8 hours at a time. The lights will go off after 8 hours operation and the power button will need to be pressed to get a further 8 hours from them.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.