Zombie Experience for Two
Form the ultimate zombie tackling duo and work as a team to carry out adrenaline pumping missions!
Airsoft Combat Tactics and Command
You'll be taught how to effectively battle zombies using both semi-auto and full-auto assault rifles. You will also get the chance to practice chest and head shots which are essential in killing the undead.
Unarmed Combat Training
After learning how to use your weapons, you'll be taught how to master one on one hand combat. Your ammo is limited so this will be vital to ensuring your survival if things get tough. Melee weapons will also be available, this may include a baseball bat, pitch fork, knife and spade.
Sniper - Long Range Zombie Combat
During the mission you may be required to take out targets at long range, for this you will be taught how to effectively disable a target from a distance. It may take several shots to take down a zombie, so accuracy is everything in this challenge.
Once you've mastered all of the skills needed to take out the zombie race, you'll be geared up and set out on an action packed final mission. Here you'll use your extensive training to fight your way around a realistic course and carry out tasks set by the instructors. (MM)
- Buckinghamshire (South East) - Milton Keynes
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people.
- This experience runs March-December on selected weekday nights and weekends.
- Minimum age is 16; maximum is 70.
- There are no height or weight restrictions but you must be able to fit in standard-sized protective gear.
- Minimum fitness is required and participants are encouraged to take things at their own pace.
- On arrival, you will be asked to sign a medical declaration form to declare any medical conditions and/or medication that is being taken.
- No live ammunition or weapons are used in the activities to comply with current legislation.
- All necessary equipment is provided on the day.
- Spectators are welcome but some training and missions cannot be viewed.
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothing suitable for outdoors with some limited running around - dress suitable for time of year.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
I bought the Zombie Experience for Two for my son and his girlfriend to celebrate their 18th birthdays. They were both a bit apprehensive about it but were looking forward to it. From the moment the gates were opened, the people there started the experience. They greeted us at the car and advised us to be vigilant because the zombies were about. My son and his girlfriend came back from the experience exhilarated, exhausted but ecstatic They said it was brilliant and very hands on. The main thing is to wrap up warm and wear layers as you will be wandering around the field. Well worth the money and I would recommend them to anybody.