Zombie Boot Camp Experience for One
The number of zombie sightings is increasing every day. Their source seems to be an abandoned government facility, where an army squad has recently gone missing. You and your team are the last hope of containing this outbreak of monsters! On site, you'll receive training from the experts in how to use your weapons.
First up, you'll need to clear the main compound. Tread carefully as you enter the facility, you never know what's hiding in the shadows. With screams and groans coming from all angles, you'll need to keep your wits about you, as you then search for the lone survivor. Step through the darkness, and come to face to face with your worst nightmare - the zombies have completely taken over the building and are cutting you off from your only escape route...
- All protective gear and equipment you will need throughout the experience.
- Full training on how to use the equipment provided.
- A fully interactive zombie experience, split into two mission.
- Your voucher is valid for ten months for one person.
- Experiences take place on Saturday or Sunday.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to participate/
- Experiences will take place between 10am and 2pm or 3pm and 7pm.
- You are not permitted to partake in this experience if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and will be asked to leave the premises.
What do I need to know?
- You should allow up to four hours for this experience, with exact timing dependent on the size of the participating group.
- Please note there is a certain amount of physical activity throughout the course of this experience and as such a degree of fitness is required.
- There will be an element of pushing and shoving throughout this experience to ensure realism.
- Please make the operator aware if you suffer from claustrophobia, asthma or are recovering from an injury. There will be challenging environments to negotiate, including dark, confined spaces and a tunnel, which may not be suitable.
- There will be a safety waiver that you will be required to sign on arrival, as well as a safety policy that all participants must comply with at all times.
- It is advised that you wear comfortable clothing, including lightweight trousers, a sweatshirt and walking socks.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- Worcestershire (Midlands)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.