Zombie Battle - Abandoned Shopping Mall Experience
A state of panic has fallen over earth's population as the undead rise to claim back what was once theirs.
Use your tactical intelligence to plan your moves as you fight to stop the spread of the zombies. Time is of the essence, so teamwork will be essential - as will nerves of steel. Based in some of the most realistic surroundings in the country, a disused and authentic derelict shopping mall, you'll take part in video-game inspired challenges as the story unfolds.
When you arrive, you'll be met by the Police's elite firearms specialists who will give you vital tips on staying alive out in the wasteland. Once you're up to speed with the story, you'll be provided with reloadable airsoft weapons to help defend yourself against any attackers. Be careful though as your ammunition is limited and taking off their heads just doesn't work. The only way to survive is to shoot, run, hide and most of all, hold your nerves as the zombies encroach upon your location. (MM)
- Berkshire (South West)
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months for one person
- This experience runs all year round on weekends only
- Sessions run from 9:00am-1:00pm or 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Minimum age is 16 years
- This event is physical in nature and requires a reasonable degree of basic fitness
- Any underlying medical conditions must be discussed with organisers when booking
- This experience involves live action horror and gore, and as such is not suitable for anyone of a nervous disposition Please be aware that live actors are used in this experience and can get injured or hurt. If your behaviour towards them is deemed too aggressive it is the supplier's right to remove you from the experience and you will forfeit your voucher
- All dates are subject to availability
- This voucher cannot be extended
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Not used yet
I cant comment on the actual experience yet but, My husband was so excited when he opened this Christmas Day. He can't wait to go.
Zombie Battle - Reading
I bought the Zombie Battle - Abandoned Shopping Mall Experience for my husband and his friend as a birthday present. My husband is extremely difficult to buy for so I was hoping this would be good, and I wasnt let down! They had a fantastic time and couldn't stop talking about the experience when they came back. Would highly recommend and I'm thinking of booking this again.