Zombie Battle - Abandoned Manor House Experience
Are you tough enough to withstand the onslaught of the zombie kind as you fight for survival? Become the ultimate zombie fighting duo as you battle the undead at an abandoned manor house.
Treat a loved one or a friend to the experience of a lifetime by sending them into the dark mists surrounding the house. Grab your weapon and under the commanding eye of the military elite, embark into the house on a quest to destroy all traces of the undead.
Be careful though, you've only got limited ammunition and there are zombies hidden in every corner of the house. Prove you've got nerves of steel and make sure you take along an extra pair of eyes to keep every angle covered. (MM)
On The Day
When you arrive at the base camp, you'll be briefed by your squad leader before being informed of the situation. Then you'll gather up your gear and prepare to raid the house as you participate in an epic two hour long zombie hunt.
- Cheshire (North) - Warrington
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months for one person
- This experience runs all year round on weekends only.
- Sessions run from 10:00am-1:00pm and 2:00pm-5:00pm.
- Minimum age is 16.
- This event is physical in nature and requires a reasonable degree of basic fitness.
- Elements of this experience take place outside so please bring suitable outdoor clothing and footwear as this will be likely to get dirty.
- Any underlying medical conditions must be discussed with organisers when booking.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.