Winning Raceday Package for Two
Experience a thrilling afternoon or evening at the Horse racing. With this Winning Raceday Package for Two you can treat friends or family to an exciting day at a selected racecourse location across the UK. This experience includes everything you need to have a wonderful day of horseracing - just hope that lady luck is smiling when you place those bets! (AD)
The Raceday Experience package includes:
- Entry to the course's premier enclosure for two people
- A welcome drink of a glass of wine or a gin and tonic
- An official raceday programme and two discount betting vouchers
- An exclusive behind the scenes tour
- Free parking at the racecourse
- Berkshire (South West) - Windsor
- Clwyd (Wales) - Nr Wrexham
- County Durham (North) - Sedgefield
- Dyfed (Wales) - Camarthanshire
- East Sussex (South East) - Brighton
- Ffos Las Racecourse - Carmarthenshire
- Gwenton (Wales) - Chepstow
- Herefordshire (Midlands) - Hereford
- Lothian (Scotland) - Lanarkshire
- Norfolk (South East) - Great Yarmouth
- Northumberland (North) - Hexham
- Northumberland (North) - Wooler
- Somerset (South West) - Bath
- South Yorkshire (North) - Doncaster
- Staffordshire (Midlands) - Uttoxeter
- Surrey (South East) - Lingfield
- Tyne & Wear (North) - Newcastle upon Tyne
- West Midlands (Midlands) - Wolverhampton
- West Sussex (South East) - Fontwell
- Worcestershire (Midlands) - Worcester
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is for two people.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Participants must be over 18.
- Race meetings are available on selected dates throughout the year. These vary depending on location.
- Hamilton Park does not operate between end of Sept and Apr/May.
- Race meetings are available on selected dates throughout the year; exact dates vary depending on location.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually dispatched within 10 days.
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.