Weekend Survival Camp Experience
There is much you must learn to be one with nature, and with this brilliant weekend survival experience you'll get hands on as you learn to live in the wilderness.
Based in one of the most picturesque regions of the country, Devon, it has absolutely everything you need to learn the fundamentals of survival and navigation. Enjoy learning how to light fires without the need for man made fuels, how to build shelters out of only materials found on the forest floor, purify water and navigate your way through the forest without the latest satellite positioning technology.
The course instructors have over half a century of experience between them. Ranging from Arctic adventurers to jungle treks, they're some of the best outdoor trainers in the country. (MM)
- Devon (South West) - Exeter
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- The course starts at 7pm Friday and finishes midday Sunday.
- Teams will be taught basic survival techniques including lighting fires by friction, different shelter building techniques, construction of traps and snares, the safe use of cutting tools, and alternative cooking methods.
- Early on Saturday a woodland sauna will be available for use.
- Outdoor hygiene facilities are provided.
- Due to the ever changing British weather, different materials are provided to suit conditions.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.