Warner Bros. Studio Tour 'The Making of Harry Potter' with Dining for Two
Fans of Harry Potter will be enchanted on this exciting day out. The Warners Bros. Studio Tour London offers a behind-the-scenes walking tour features authentic sets, costumes and props from the Harry Potter film saga, and is situated at the actual studios where they were filmed. This magical experience includes lunch or dinner for two at a selection of central London restaurants.
On the tour you'll be captivated by the authentic sets. It's the perfect display of all the British talent and technology to create films that are successful worldwide at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden. Initially the focus will be on the Harry Potter films which the studio housed for over 10 years.
The two of you will also be able to dine in one of several restaurants, which include: Balls Brothers, Covent Garden Grill, Fire & Stone, Gow's, Inamo St James, La Locanda, Planet Hollywood, Sway, Tuttons and many more. With three courses included from the table d'hote menu and coffee. All participating restaurants are subject to change without notice and some restaurants may cater for lunch or dinner only.
Please note: Transport between Warner Bros. Studios and your chosen restaurant is not not included in the experience package. Regular trains operate between London and the nearest station to the Studio. There's also a shuttle bus service running from the station to the Studios at regular intervals.
- Hertfordshire (South East) - Leavesden
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for two people.
- For the Warner Bros.
- Studio Tour you will be booked on a tour for a specific time slot which will be from 3:30pm onwards, other tour times do run but please note that availability is very limited.
- Full details of timings will be advised by the supplier at time of booking and will be subject to availability at the time.
- Please note that the restaurants available are in central London so you will need to make your own way between the Warner Bros.
- Studio Tour near Watford and central London.
- Regular public transport is available.
- You may choose to enjoy your meal as lunch or dinner but not all restaurants may be available for both meals - some will offer lunch only and some dinner only.
- Please book your date at least 2 working days in advance.
- All dates and timings are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.