Wacky Racers Driving Experience
These hair brained contraptions have been designed by TV's wacky mechanic, Edd China. Zoom around the circular race track in an office chair, a double-decker car or even a road legal bed!
Offering you an exhilarating driving experience, you'll be chauffeured around on a complete office desk complete with equipment. Travel at up to 87mph on a leopard print sofa, the exact some one as seen on Top Gear. After you've experience these wacky contraptions you'll be given the controls of the Double Decker Car, where one driver controls the steering and the other controls the pedals!
At the end of the day you'll be treated to a relaxing ride on one of the world's only street legal beds. Tour the countryside for five exhilarating miles before returning to the track to collect your souvenir certificate of the day. There's also refreshments on offer to keep you going! (MM)
- Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Northampton
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- The event takes place on selected dates, usually weekends, with some weekday availability.
- Various start times are available between 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- Maximum weight 20 stones. A full driving licence is not required however you must know how to drive a car.
- The minimum age to participate in the full experience is 16 years, under 16s may participate in some aspects of the event excluding Double-Decker Cars.
- Parental consent is required for those under 16 years.
- Light refreshments are provided and hot food is available for purchase on site.
- Spectators are welcome for a fee of £10 per person.
- This fee covers light refreshments, a Wacky Races Goodie Bag and a Souvenir Programme.
- Should the event be cancelled due to very bad weather, alternative dates will be offered.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually dispatched within 10 days.
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.