Ultimate Single Seater Driving at Silverstone
Experience the ride of your life in a single seater race car around the UK's most famous track - Silverstone. It's the closest you'll get to the action of Formula One driving and the single seater race car you'll drive round the track is built for speed. The precision engineered aerodynamics and ultra lightweight frame will deliver optimum speed and performance. A fantastic way to test your driving skills on a legendary racetrack; this is the perfect gift for petrolheads.
The experience will begin with a briefing, then you'll take to the circuit for a lapping session, following a pace car to familiarise yourself with the track, racing lines and breaking zones. On the second session the pace car will leave the track and you'll be able to push the car to the limit. The day will end with a debriefing and there'll be a certificate presentation. (AD)
The following is the itinerary for the day:
- 30 minutes briefing on circuit driving techniques
- 20 minutes: First driving session (with pace car)
- 20 minutes: Second driving session (without pace car)
- 15 minutes debrief and certificate presentation
Duration: 2-3 hour experience
- Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Silverstone
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is available on weekdays only.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Maximum age is 70.
- Once made, bookings are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- The experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, or those who suffer from epilepsy or heart conditions.
- Should your experience be cancelled due to bad weather, your experience will be rebooked.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra charge.
- Min height 5'2". Max height 6'4". Max weight 18 stone.
- A full manual driving licence must have been held for a minimum of one year and MUST be presented on the day (no photocopies).
- You should wear flat, narrow soled shoes, long sleeved shirt and trousers.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually dispatched within 10 days.
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.