Two Night Tipi Camping Break at Woodovis Park
There's no better way to enjoy nature than to stay in a totally unique tipi tent in some of the most spectacular countryside in the country.
Upon arrival at the Woodovis Holiday Park, you'll be shown to your luxurious tipi to begin your stay. Located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the holiday park is surrounded by miles of rolling hills and mesmerising views of the countryside. Ideal for country lovers, walkers, and cyclists, the tipi gives you instant access to trails and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
The tipi, although not your traditional tent, offers plenty of room for all your belongings and bedding. An authentic wood burning stove in the center of the room radiates heat to create a comfortable atmosphere at the end of an active day.
Woodovis Park is an award winning five star resort with plenty of amenities included in the package. Relax in the indoor heated pool, take time out in the spa pool and ease the tension in your muscles with an infrared therapy session. An on site shop has plenty of food and supplies for you to purchase, and if you fancy going out there is a local pub a short walk outside of the park. (MM)
- Devon (South West) - Tavistock
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This break is available Sunday – Thursday only.
- Please note the park is closed from 2nd November – 23rd March.
- Minimum age is 18 – children and pets are not permitted to stay in the tipi.
- This package includes two nights' accommodation in a tipi, with access to all the park facilities.
- Please note: as this is a camping break you will be required to bring everything you would usually need for a tent holiday (bedding, toiletries etc.) except for the tent.
- Check in is at 1pm and check out is at 11pm.
- Woodovis offers limited disabled access, but will make whatever arrangements necessary to any guests wishing to stay with them. All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.