Theatre and Dinner for Two
Treat yourself, and a loved one, to a night at the theatre and a luxurious dinner at a West End restaurant.
Take to some of the best seats in the house and enjoy one of the many wonderful shows. Whether you fancy a drama or a choreographed masterpiece, there's sure to be a show to delight. Pick from great shows including* Blood Brothers, Dreamboats & Petticoats, Stomp and many more.
All of the restaurants on offer are within a 10 minute walk of the theatre, allowing you to enjoy a two course pre-show dinner before settling down to savour the atmosphere. To see all our cheap food experience days for two and other couples experience days, simply click here. (MM)
Available shows currently include:
- 39 Steps (Mon-Sat eve)
- Great Expectations (Mon, Wed-Fri eve)
- Stomp (Mon, Thu, Fri eve and Sat matinee)
- Thriller (Tue-Thu eve, Sun matinee) – currently until 30 April only
- Woman in Black (Mon-Thu eve, Tue & Thu matinee)
- Singin in the Rain (Wed matinee) – currently until 27 March only
- Spamalot (Mon-Thu eve)
- Mamma Mia! (Mon-Fri eve, Thu matinee) – currently until 24 May only*.
*Please note that the Mamma Mia! tickets available are 3rd price seats.
- Greater London - London
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months and cannot be extended
- Please see agenda for available shows
- A minimum of five shows are offered at all times
- The package consits of two tickets for balcony or upper circle seats depending on the show, and a two course pre-show dinner
- All menus are d'hote and include a vegetarian option
- *Shows and restaurant selection will vary
- Exclusion periods apply
- Please note that Saturday offerings are matinees.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.