The Oxford River Experience for Two
This cruise down one of the most active stretches of the river Thames (locally known as the Isis) gives you a fantastic view of the idyllic town of Oxford. On the cruise you'll start at the university regatta course, passing through Folly Bridge, Christchurch College and the Oxford rowing houses. This experience is the best way to discover Oxford's history and view the city from a unique vantage point. The cruise will last around one hour. - A.D.
- Oxfordshire (South West) - Oxford
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- The cruise departs daily at 11am, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm, 6.30pm, and operates between 1st April and 31st October (The 6.30 tour is between May and August only).
- There are no maximum height or weight restrictions.
- If inclement weather on the day you have booked prevents the cruise from taking place, all measures will be taken to try and re-book you for another date of your choice.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher
Oxford River Cruise
I bought this Oxford River Experience for Two as part of a wedding present for a young couple who didn't want the normal wedding gifts but asked for tickets for shows and attractions instead. I thought this little river cruise would be something they'd really enjoy. The site was easy to use and navigate around, it was easy to book and the tickets were here within a couple of days. Would I use them again and reccommend them? Most definitely, there's also some great ideas on here for future presents etc.