Tandem Skydive in Northamptonshire
FREE NEOM candle with a £35 spend on Mother's day gifts. Enter discount code NEOM
FREE NEOM candle with a £35 spend on Mother's day gifts. Enter discount code NEOM at checkout and free gift will be added
Falling at 200 metres per second, you'll plunge earthward from the skies, strapped to a fully qualified skydiving instructor who'll be in charge of deploying the parachute and ensuring a safe landing on solid ground. It's such an adrenaline rush to falling seven thousand feet through the air, after which your instructor will guide you down for a smooth landing. This Tandem Skydive is a thrilling experience that you'll never forget.
The day will consist of a short pre-jump briefing and you'll be provided with a skydivers jump suit to go over your clothes (you should wear comfortable clothing e.g. tracksuit and trainers). Then you'll be fitted with a tandem parachute harness (along with appropriate headgear and goggles), the jump plane will then take around 20-25 minutes to reach the necessary altitude - you'll then be jumping into the blue skies! - A.D.
- Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Brackley
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- The weight limit for participation is 15 stone.
- Your weight will be checked on the day of the course.
- For those under 18 years of age a separate signed letter of consent from a parent or guardian will be required before training commences.
- You will be required to complete and sign a 'Declaration of Fitness' to Parachute before training commences (this will be provided when your booking is confirmed).
- The minimum age for sport parachuting is 16 years.
- If you are 40 years of age or over you must obtain written approval from your Doctor on the 'Declaration of Fitness to Parachute' form before commencing training.
- You will also need a 'Declaration of Fitness to Parachute if you have suffered from any of the following: Previous fractures, back strain, arthritis and severe joint sprains.
- Chronic bronchitis, Asthma, Rheumatic fever, Pneumothorax, Liver or kidney disease, Thyroid, adrenal or other glandular disorder.
- Chronic ear or sinus disease or any condition which requires the regular use of drugs.
- Anaemia or have recently donated blood.
- No person over the age of 50 years will normally be accepted for novice parachute training, other than for Tandem Skydives, where high ages may be acceptable. Exceptions to this rule may be allowed if the candidate either has previous experience or is of a high standard of fitness and can convince the Instructor of that fitness.
- You will not be allowed to undertake parachute training if you have ever suffered from any of the following medical conditions, unless you and your Doctor have obtained the prior approval of the Medical Advisor to the British Parachute Association (who may be contacted via the address on the 'Declaration of Fitness' form):
- Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.
- Customers will currently need to pay a compulsory BPA membership fee of up to £30 on the day of their experience.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.