Supercar Driving Thrill - Weekends
Driving Days such as this Supercar Driving Thrill give you the chance to pick from a range of dream cars. There are eight different supercars to choose from, including: Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin and more, available at various tracks across the UK. You may find it hard to decide which car to drive, but whichever one you pick will give you an awesome adrenaline rush when you're burning around the track. If you've spent ages trying to find gifts for him, then find his dream supercar from the huge selection available here and pick from one of the many driving experience days we have on offer.
You can choose one car and the cars are available at the following locations:
- Ferrari: Heyford Park, Kenilworth, Bruntingthorpe, Elvington, Chobham, Long Marston, Prestwold Hall, Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donnington.
- Lamborghini: Heyford Park, Kenilworth, Bruntingthorpe, Elvington, Chobham, Long Marston, Prestwold Hall, Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donnington.
- Audi R8: Kenilworth, Bruntingthorpe, Elvington, Chobham, Long Marston, Prestwold Hall, Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donnington.
- Aston Martin: Heyford Park, Kenilworth, Bruntingthorpe, Elvington, Chobham, Long Marston, Prestwold Hall, Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donnington.
- Porsche: Heyford Park, Kenilworth, Bruntingthorpe, Elvington, Chobham, Long Marston, Prestwold Hall, Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donnington.
- Ariel Atom: Kenilworth, Bruntingthorpe, Elvington, Chobham, Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donnington.
- Single Seater: Kenilworth, Elvington, Long Marston, Prestwold Hall, Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donnington.
- Nissan GTR: Heyford Park, Kenilworth, Elvington, Bruntingthorpe, Chobham,Prestwold Hall, Long Marston.
Exact models vary depending on the location.
The session begins with a welcome and registration followed up with a brief on safety and driving techniques. You'll then have some laps with an instructor to familiarise yourself with the track (number of laps varies depending on location - at some you'll receive one lap). After practicing with an instructor you'll move on to really pushing your driving abilities: approximately 6 miles of driving to get your heart racing (the number of laps will vary depending on the length of track at your chosen course). At the end of the experience you'll be presented with a certificate to remember your experience. You must wear Long sleeved shirts, long trousers and soft soled shoes (trainers). (AD)
- Derbyshire (North) - Donnington
- Lancashire (North) - Three Sisters Race Circuit
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Bruntingthorpe
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Prestwold Hall
- Lincolnshire (Midlands) - Blyton Park
- North Yorkshire (North) - Elvington
- North Yorkshire (North) - Elvington
- Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Rockingham
- Oxfordshire (South West) - Upper Heyford
- Surrey (South East) - Longcross
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Kenilworth
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Long Marston
Your voucher is valid for 10 months. This voucher may be used Sunday – Friday, apart from at Prestwold Hall, Donington and Long Marston where the voucher can only be used Monday-Friday, and Heyford Park where it can only be used on Fridays. You may choose to book a Saturday date at most locations, subject to availability and a £20/£25 supplemental booking fee (payable to the operator upon booking). Donington is restricted to early briefing times of 8.25am and 9.30am; there will be a £25 upgrade fee for later briefing times or a Saturday date. The Chobham location runs March-November only. Height and weight restrictions vary depending on location, but as a guide min. height is 5'2", max. height is 6'4". Max. weight 18 stone - please check with your chosen location when booking in. At Three Sisters, Rockingham and Donington you must be 18 or over and have held a full driving license for at least 12 months, at all other venues you must be 17 years old and there is no minimum time to have held your license. Your license must be presented on the day of your experience (photocopies will not be accepted). The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25 per car. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver. Please ask the operator when booking for further details if required. Spectators are welcome at all locations. All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
This Supercar Driving Thrill is an excellent choice. It arrived quickly and in excellent packaging.
I bought this Supercar Driving Thrill as a present for my boyfriend. The choice of cars and locations is what attracted me to this.