St Andrews Half Day Golf Lesson for One
You may have never played before and want to learn the basics, or want professional guidance on how to improve aspects of your game. On the day of the experience you'll meet with a PGA Professional instructor who'll help you pinpoint areas you'd like to improve, and create a lesson tailored to improve your game. Over the three hour lesson you'll get coaching, tips adjusted to your game that will leave you amazed at how much you improve.
The Golf Lesson will be as follows depending on your skill level:
- 09:00am: Meet your PGA Professional for the day session, talk about what you'd like to achieve in the session.
- 09.15am: Short Game - improve your putting, chipping, pitching and bunker play.
- 10.35am: Full Swing - enhance your golf swing further to full iron shots, drivers and fairway woods.
- 11.55am: Video Analysis and a review of your performance, leaving you with an action plan to move forward.
Once you've met with your PGA Professional and discussed the areas you'd like to improve in the half day session. The day will be split into two 90 minute coaching sessions and will focus on a particular aspect of your game.
There's a huge range of improvements you can make, including: fairway woods and hybrids, wedge play and short irons, putt like the pro's, improve your distance and accuracy, ball flight and impact factors and loads more. You've got the option to play 9 holes with your tutor in one of the sessions. The day will end with a review of your performance and help you set an action plan to move forward.
- Fife (Scotland) - St Andrews
- You will receive a voucher valid for 10 months for one person.
- Lessons run 7 days a week and last approximately 3 hours.
- There is no minimum age for the experience.
- Please specify whether you require a beginner or improver lesson when making a booking with the supplier.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.