Six Course Tasting Menu and Cocktail For Two at Zensai Bar
Black Friday - 20% off Experience Days! Use Code: EXPERIENCEBF
Use Code: EXPERIENCEBF
Enjoy a delicious Malaysian feast with this Six Course Tasting Menu and Cocktail For Two at Zensai Bar in Camden. As well as being treated to six tasting courses, you'll also get a refreshing Bellini cocktail to accompany your dishes.
The venue itself is famous for celebrity parties, so you might even spot a famous face whilst you're dining! The fresh food is complemented by a buzzing atmosphere that will make for an unforgettable culinary exprience. Vegetarian dishes are also available - L.M.
- Camden (London)
Time at Venue: 2-3 hours
- Prawn Crackers and Tropical Bellini
- Tom Yum Soup (v. option available) - Hot, Sour and fragrant soup from Thailand, with prawns, mushrooms, galangal, chilli, lemongrass and kaffir lime
- Vegetable Spring Rolls - Rice Vermicelli and vegetables wrapped in pastry, served with sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Chicken Satay (v. option available) – Grilled, skewered chicken or beef marinated with ginger, chilli, herbs and spices served with peanut sauce, onion and cucumber
- Malaysian Curry - A Classic South East Asian curry with coconut milk, herbs, spices and potatoes. Choose from either chicken, beef, prawn or vegetable
- Thai Green Curry - With basil leaves, coconut milk, lemongrass, turmeric and kaffir lime. Choose chicken, beef, prawn or vegetable
- Malaysian Sambal - A spicy sauce made from chillies, shallots, tamarind and turmeric. Choose from chicken, beef or vegetable
- Ayam Babubbali - Sweet and Spicy Balinese chicken. Served with steamed rice or pan fried noodles and stir fried vegetables
- Pisang Goreng (Banana Fritters) - With lashings of golden syrup served with vanilla ice cream Or
- Chocolate Brownies served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
Your voucher is valid for ten months. This package is valid for two people. Minimum age for this experience is 21. The menu shown is a guide and may be subject to change. All bookings must be made in advance, all dates available are subject to availability. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be presented on the night.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.