Segway Rally for Two
This segway experience for two is a great chance to learn to drive an advanced vertical scooter. You'll begin the day with a registration and you'll receive the safety kit to wear on the scooter. The experience involves a full training session and group excursion to show you the basics and build your confidence in piloting a Segway.
Once you're confident how to handle the Segway you'll move onto the rally track, which lets you test yourselves and discover how good you are! The experience will last for around 60-90 minutes and you'll both receive a certificate at the end. (AD)
- Berkshire (South West) - Maidenhead
- Cheshire (North) - Knutsford
- Cumbria (North) - Temple Sowerby
- Gloucestershire (South West) - Chepstow
- Greater London (London) - London
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Kirkby Mallory
- Lothian (Scotland) - Edinburgh
- North Yorkshire (North) - Harrogate
- Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Towcester
- Nottinghamshire (Midlands) - Newark
- West Midlands (Midlands) - Nr Tamworth
- West Sussex (South East) - Horsham
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- Please have your voucher to hand when you contact the operator to arrange a date for your experience.
- At the Nottingham and Harrogate venues, participants and spectators must be aged 18 years or over.
- At all other venues there are no minimum age restriction, but participants must be at least 134cm tall.
- Min. weight is 45kg, Max weight is 117kg.
- This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, those suffering from heart disease or epilepsy; other medical restrictions may apply - please check with the operator upon booking.
- You will not be permitted to participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Protective kit and helmets will be provided on the day, these must be worn during the experience.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.