Segway Rally Experience for One Special Offer
This Segway Rally experience is an enjoyable day out where you'll learn to drive an advanced vertical scooter. It's a completely unique vehicle to drive, and with the Segway's gyroscopic controls, all you have to do is lean forward to accelerate and lean backwards to slow down.
You'll begin the day with a registration and you'll receive the safety kit to wear on the scooter. The experience involves a full training session and group excursion to show you the basics and build your confidence in piloting a Segway. Once you're confident how to handle the Segway you'll move onto the rally track, which lets you test yourself and discover how good you are! The experience will last for around 60-90 minutes and you'll receive a certificate at the end. - A.D.
- Berkshire (South West) - Maidenhead
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is available on Fridays only.
- Please note that this experience is available at the supplier's Berkshire location only.
- You may pay £15 to upgrade to a weekend date which would also entitle you to use the voucher at all venues offered by the supplier on a weekend date.
- This fee is to be paid direct to the supplier at the point of booking in your experience.
- There is no minimum age restriction, but participants must be at least 134cm tall.
- Min weight 45kg, Max weight is 117kg.
- This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, those suffering from heart disease or epilepsy; other medical restrictions may apply - please check with the operator upon booking.
- You will not be permitted to participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Protective kit and helmets will be provided on the day, these must be worn during the experience.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.