Rally Driving Experience (UK Wide)
Rally Driving Experience is the ulitmate, action packed thrill where you power your car through a combination of challenges. Tackling corners, straights and chicanes, you will take your powerful rally car over gravel as you power slide, wheel spin and handbrake turn your way through the course. A fully qualified instructor will be by your side so you can enjoy the speed and thrill of rally driving with safety.
As a guide your experience will include:
- Safety briefing and an introduction to the principles of rallying including racing lines, braking points and general rally driving techniques
- An instructor driven course familiarisation lap to show you how it should be done (not available at Silverstone)
- Taking to the wheel for hands on driving to put what you have learned into practice
- You will then experience the sheer exhilaration of a high speed passenger ride (not included at Leicestershire location)
- A de-brief and certificate presentation
- As a guide you can expect to spend around two hours at the venue
This experience is available at 18 locations. To see the full list Click Here.
Your voucher is valid for ten months. Your recipient is free to choose their preferred location on final booking. Height and weight restrictions vary between centres but generally the minimum height is around 5’2” and maximum height is 6’2”. Maximum weight is around 16 stone. Participants must have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 12 months and at some locations they will be required to produce the original licence on the day.
Maximum age for driving at Silverstone is 70. Availability varies between centres and some only offer weekday courses. Driving time will be shared among small groups of around 3 - 4 people per car. Vehicles and itineraries will vary between locations and images used on this page are only a guide.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.