Quad Bike Thrill for Two
Drive a quad bike around a dirt track and master the skills needed to control these powerful vehicles. You'll have obstacles to overcome on the training course, then you'll move onto a more challenging circuit where you can put your quad biking skills to the test. At some locations you'll even be able to take on a woodland course. The quad bikes are small but they make up for that with loads of power.
The experience day will begin with a safety talk and all participants will have a mandatory equipment instruction and safety briefing. Then spend some time racing around the dirt track, and at some venues, you may even take part in some exhilarating offroading. Your experience day will last between one hour and an hour and a half depending on the venue you choose. - A.D.
- West London
- Suffolk (South East) Bristol
- Dorset (South West) Swansea (Wales) Nottinghamshire (Midlands) North Yorkshire
- Northumberland (North) Perthshire
- Stirlingshire (Scotland)
- Full safety briefing.
- Tutoring by a qualified instructor.
- Safety equipment hire.
- Quad bike experience – on circuits and off-road, depending on location.
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months, for two people.
- Minimum age for this experience is 16 (12 at Suffolk).
- Maximum weight may vary please check with your chosen location.
- Please note that this experience runs all year round except:
- Lincolnshire - Closed between October and March
- North Yorkshire - Closed November - February
What do I Need to Know?
- Please note that at the itinerary varies according to venue and you may not be driving in the woodlands.
- You are advised to bring comfortable clothing and footwear for muddy conditions, preferably boots.
- A change of clothing is advisable for your journey home.
- Generally a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice is required for bookings, all available dates are preselected by the venues.
- This experience will last between 1 and 2 1/2 hours, depending on venue.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
There are currently no reviews.