One Hour Off Road One-to-One Driving Experience in Kent
Experience new and thrilling driving skills with a highly experienced off-road instructor who'll guide you up hills and descents, traverses, ruts, water, mud, side slopes and more. Your confidence will grow and your off-road driving skills will advance, as the terrain gradually becomes more difficult to traverse. This experience is great fun and the one-to-one guidance will increase your driving skills.
The day will begin with you having a briefing on the features of a 4x4 and how these affect its off-road capabilities. Then it'll be time for you to familiarise yourself with the vehicle and have a insightful demonstration of the 4x4 Land Rover Discovery and how it controls over tough terrain. After this it's your turn to get behind the wheel and overcome the trail, the one one one instruction means you'll have the undivided attention of the instructor. You can even bring two family or friends along with you to drive as passengers (subject to extra charge). - A.D.
- Kent (South East) - Canterbury
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is available on weekdays only.
- Drivers must be at least 17 years old and in possession of a valid driving license.
- No previous experience is required.
- Spectators welcome - you can bring two family or friends to ride as passengers or share the driving (subject to extra charge).
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs may participate.
- Please inform the supplier of any relevant medical conditions upon booking.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.