Microlight Flight 60 minutes (UK wide)
Fly like a bird as you take part in microlight flying where you will experience a flight of a lifetime. At the aerodrome you will receive a full briefing on the nature of microlight flying, then it will be time to familiarise yourself with the aircraft and its controls.
When you are ready it will be time for your 60 minute flight. When the instructor feels you are confident enough to take the controls, you will experience the thrill of piloting an aircraft. It will be an unforgettable experience. Facilities and microlights will vary between locations.
- Cambridgeshire (South East) - Conington
- Cambridgeshire (South East) - Ely
- County Armagh (Northern Ireland) - Portadown
- Derbyshire (North) - Ashbourne
- Devon (South West) - Umberleigh
- East Riding of Yorkshire (North) - Leven
- Herefordshire (Midlands) - Leominster
- Kent (South East) - Rochester
- Lancashire (North) - Lancaster
- Lothian (Scotland) - North Berwick
- North Yorkshire (North) - York
- Strathclyde (Scotland) - Strathaven
- Surrey (South East) - Camberley
- Surrey (South East) - Redhill
- Wiltshire (South West) - Swindon
Your voucher is valid for 10 months. Minimum age varies with location but is not less than 14 years. No previous experience necessary. Microlights and itineraries may vary slightly between locations and images used on this page are only a guide. Flight time will be approximately 60 minutes depending on weather conditions.
Maximum weight 14 stone (16 stone at South Lanarkshire location, 17.3 stone at Cambridgeshire location). No maximum height. Please note at some locations you must call on the morning of your booked flight to confirm that the weather conditions are suitable for flight.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.