Lunch Cruise and Trip on the EDF Energy London Eye for Two
A lunch cruise and flight on the EDF London Eye is the perfect romantic gift designed to show off the capital in its glory.
Enjoy a professional cooked meal as you sail down the Thames and take in the world famous landmarks which dot its shore. A selection of meals give you the choice to fulfil your pallet, and a grand selection of wines* add that elegant touch to the meal.
After spending over an hour on the Thames, you'll be treated to a 30 minute flight on the London Eye. Giving you a view of the entire city from above you can see up to 55 of London's different, renowned landmarks. (MM)
- London - Greater London
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- You are advised to book well in advance for popular holiday dates and some celebration dates (e.g. Valentines Day) will not be available.
- The cruise is available from Tuesday - Saturday between May & September, from Wednesday - Saturday between October & December, and from Thursday - Saturday between January & March.
- This package may not be used in mid-December or on New Years Eve and New Years Day.
- The dress code for lunch is smart casual.
- A vegetarian option is available for lunch and may be specified when ordering on board your cruise.
- Special dietary requirements may be catered for and should be specified upon booking.
- This experience is suitable for anyone over the age of eighteen.
- Please note that it may be necessary to queue at the London Eye if the attraction is busy.
- Vessels are subject to change.
- All dates are subject to availability; some special occasions may not be available
- *Drinks are not included in the price of the experience, but may be purchased separately.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Lunch Cruise and Trip on the EDF Energy London Eye for Two was a lovely day out.