Liverpool FC Legends Tour for Two
On this unforgettable tour of Anfield for two you'll be accompanied by a true Liverpool legend who'll take you on a behind the scenes look at Liverpool FC (Legends including Jimmy Case, David Johnson, Alan Kennedy and Phil Neal amongst others). Take a walk down the tunnel to experience what the players go through on matchday and you'll have the chance to touch the famous "This Is Anfield" sign, along the way you'll visit the dressing room. Discover how times have changed and hear all about the Liverpool legend's memories of their time at one of the most famous clubs in the world.
The stadium tour will include all the famous spots that have made this club what it is today. You'll visit the Anfield Press Room, home changing rooms, stands, home changing rooms, stands, the tour will conclude in the LFC museum, which is home of one of the greatest trophy cabinets in world football. Your guide will tell you fascinating stories on their time at the club and stories from the games. The tour will last around an hour but you should allow another thirty minutes to take in the exhibits in the LFC museum. - A.D.
- Merseyside (North) - Liverpool
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is suitable for anyone over the age of 16.
- Tours run most days throughout the year.
- Dates are released around 8 weeks in advance and are dependent on future fixtures.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and only a reduced tour on pre-match days.
- You will find out who your legend guide is when booking.
- The museum is open 7 days a week, 10-5pm; last admission is 4-30pm.
- Most areas of the tour have disabled access, except the director's seats - please let the staff know at the time of booking if you have limited mobility, and they will arrange an alternative to this portion of the tour.
- The stadium has a café, open week-round, where refreshments can be purchased.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Speed & Quality
Really chuffed with the speed that this was despatched. Nice touuch with the presentation packaging too. Made it a bit special. I bought it for my partner for Christmas who is an avid fan. Can't wait to see his face as he knows I'm a fervent fan of a rival team. I'm hoping he takes his son but if he brings me I'm sure I'll enjoy it almost as much