Learn to Ski or Snowboard in a Day
Take to the slopes and learn everything you need to know to get skiing or snowboarding in just a day. You'll have 6 hours of tuition to help you go from a beginner to a confident skier or snowboarder in only a day. With the guidance of a qualified instructor you'll learn to get to grips with the snow, and be taught how to steer yourself down the slope and link your turns. It's great for anyone who'd like to learn to ski or snowboard really quickly and it's also perfect as preparation if you're about to go on a skiing holiday for the first time. This experience includes your boots and ski/snowboard hire.
- Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester
- Your voucher is valid until 30th November 2012 for one person.
- The voucher may be used 7 days a week, excluding the period of 27th October 2012 - 4th November 2012.
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- You must be in relatively good health to take part in this experience.
- This experience includes boots and ski/snowboard hire.
- Gloves, full-length trousers and long sleeved tops must be worn by everyone taking part in a snow activity.
- Clothing hire is available is available at a cost of £5 for trousers and jackets - gloves are available to buy at the venue if required.
- There will be a maximum of 9 other participants taking part in the session on the day.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.