Laithwaites Wine Tasting Evening for Two
The perfect opportunity to broaden your horizons and try new wines from around the world. Enjoy a tasting of 25 wines at this walk-round wine tasting event. There is no formal tutored tasting, but these are invaluable opportunities to try new Laithwaites wines in a relaxed atmosphere. The selection of wines available to taste will range from everyday drinking to fine wines, and will come from all parts of the wine-producing world. This relaxed evening of wine tasting incorporates an informal walk-around style gallery of 25 wines. Everything from a crisp and dry Sauvignon Blancs to full bodied Merlots will be on offer, straight from Laithwaites impressive and carefully selected wine list. Events usually begin at around 6.30pm and last around two hours.
Wine tasting evenings will take place at the following locations on the following dates:
- Cambridge - The Town Hall (19th September 2013)
- Margate - The Winter Gardens (25th September 2013)
- Glasgow - The Trades Hall (1st October 2013)
- Edinburgh - The Playfair Library Hall (2nd October 2013)
- Belfast - Titanic (9th and 10th October 2013)
- Gateshead - The Old Town Hall (15th October 2013)
- Hull - The Royal Hotel (15th October 2013)
- Southampton - Grand Harbour Hotel (31st October 2013)
- Sheffield - Millennium Gallery (6th and 7th November 2013)
- Manchester - Town Hall (22nd and 23rd November 2013)
- Reading - Town Hall (28th November 2013)
- Bath - The Guildhall (5th December 2013)
- Cheltenham - Pittville Pump Rooms (10th December 2013)
- London - The Mall Galleries (12th December 2013)
- Cardiff - St Davids Hotel (30th January 2014)
- Lincoln - The White Hart Hotel (20th February 2014)
- Nottingham - Albert Halls (20th February 2014)
- Norwich - The Assembly Rooms (26th February 2014)
- Ipswich - Town Hall (27th February 2014)
- Brighton - Thistle Hotel (11th March 2014)
- Cornwall - Eden Project (31st May 2014)
Places on each date cannot be guaranteed - you are advised to book early and have a second choice of venue in mind to avoid disappointment. New dates and venues will be added throughout the year, please enquire upon booking.Your voucher is valid for ten months. This package is for two people. Please note that events can sell out so please book in as early as possible to avoid disappointment. You will also receive full details of forthcoming events and booking instructions. Minimum age is 18. Orders for wines made on the evening will also be subject to a 10% discount.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.