Junior Quad Biking Experience For One
If you thrive on challenges, mud and speed then this experience was made for you. Quad bike riding is terrific fun and once you get the hang of driving these nippy 4-wheeled machines they'll be no stopping you! As part of a small group your instructor will talk you through controls and riding skills leaving some time for practice before heading off on either a circuit or unforgettable quad biking trek!
Junior Quad Biking for 1 and 2:
- Quad bike hire and use of equipment
- Full instruction and training on the quad bikes
- Allow up to 1 ½ for your experience
- Experience gift pack including smart wallet, personalised voucher and message card
- PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
On arrival at the centre you will be given a full briefing on the rules, the safety procedures and the riding techniques from a qualified professional team member. You will then get kitted out and jump onto the quad and spend some time getting to grips with the controls. Once your instructor feels you are ready you can begin the serious driving! You'll progress through woods, across fields, up and down hills and over jumps or do laps around specially prepared tracks.
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent)
- You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb onto the vehicle
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
Leicestershire - Rutland
Nottinghamshire - Retford
Surrey - Redhill
Wales - Swansea
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.