Introductory Clay Pigeon Shooting
Get ready to lock and load on this Introductory Clay Pigeon Shooting experience. You'll have the chance to give clay pigeon shooting a go at one of many locations across the UK, and you'll be in good hands many of them are members of the Clay Pigeon Shooting Association.
The experience includes all the technique and safety training from a fully qualified instructor, then you'll have the chance to put your aim and accuracy to the test by trying out the real thing. You never know, you might be a real sharpshooter!
You should arrive around twenty minutes before your allocated time. The itinerary for the day will vary depending on the location, but as a rough guide, you'll be given the instructions and safety training, then be fitted with your gun before you begin shooting. The experience will last around two hours and you'll be provided with all the necessary safety equipment.
- Avon (South West) - Coalpit Heath
- Bedfordshire (South East) - Riseley
- Dorset (South West) - Horton
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Leicester
- North Yorkshire (North) - Near Ripon
- West Sussex (South East) - Worthing
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- You may be shooting in a group of people, or individually depending on the location.
- You will shoot a minimum of 30 clays during your experience except for the Ripon location where you will receive 25 clays.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.