Introduction to Wakeboarding for Two
Wakeboarding is an exciting mix of snowboarding, surfing and skateboarding.
Towed by a cable, you are free of the limitations of fuel, boats, wind or surf, and if you think you need a wake to get air, think again!
It's easy to learn and a lot of fun to do! Ideal for those who have never wakeboarded or kneeboarded before, these lessons ensure some fast, early progression with some close instructor attention.
Wakeboarding for 1 and 2:
- Full safety briefing and instruction
- All-you-need-to-know ‘FastStart' Wakeboarding lesson as part of a small group
- Knee/Wake Board, Wetsuit, Buoyancy aid and helmet
- De-brief and feedback
- Allow 2 hours for your visit
- Experience gift pack including smart wallet, personalised voucher and message card
- PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
Arrive 30 minutes before your booking and prepare for your full safety briefing.
Then it's time to get kitted out and make your way down to the water.
The lesson will begin with Kneeboarding until you progress onto Wakeboarding (standing up!)
With groups of only 6-8 people, this course ensures you get maximum instructor time.
- Minimum Age: 9 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent).
- Minimum Height: N/A
- Maximum Height: N/A
- Maximum Weight: 20 stone
- Fitness/medical conditions: You should be in reasonable health and a confident swimmer.
- Spectators are welcome at no extra cost
- If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you must discuss this with the centre before booking.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue so please check before making your booking.
Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.