Introduction To Outdoor Climbing Experience
Ask any climber, and they will tell you that indoor climbing is great, but outdoors is where the fun, the atmosphere and the exhilaration really begins. If you've ever wanted to try climbing then do it outdoors and you'll be hooked. The session will be tailored to your ability and aspirations, so whether you want to climb to the top of every mountain or just hope to get your feet off the ground, there's a challenge for everyone.
- A full safety briefing
- Knots and belaying explained
- Instruction on Climbing techniques and etiquette
- Introduction to Climbing and Bouldering
- All safety equipment is supplied
- Allow up to four hours for your experience
- Experience gift pack including smart wallet, personalised voucher and message card
- PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
On arrival you will be greeted by your instructor who will explain the format of your experience and a full safety briefing will be given. The techniques and etiquette of Climbing will be explained and then it's time for you to have a go! As well as an introduction to Climbing and Bouldering, you will learn all about Knots and Belaying. At the end of your session there will be a debrief.
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum weight: 16 stone
- Participants should be in reasonable health and have a general level of fitness
- This experience is not dependent on the weather.
- Up to two spectators per person are allowed and there is no charge
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
West Sussex - Nr Groombridge
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.