Indoor Surfing Experience for One
Experience the adrenaline rush of surfing without having to deal with Britain's unpredictable weather, or when you can't get to the beach. The FlowRider forms an endless wave of water that's around 4 inches deep, and enables you to surf indoors on specially designed boards. You don't have to have any prior experience as the expert instructors will teach you how to surf or bodyboard, or you can brush up on your existing skills in a safe environment. Indoor surfing is such a thrilling experience and is ideal for any extreme sports fan.
The day begins at reception where you'll fill out paperwork and then receive a classroom safety and instruction briefing. You'll then be given a wetsuit to wear so you're ready to ride the wave (you'll need to provide and wear your own swimwear under the wetsuit). Then you and a group (max. 12 people) will make your way to the FlowRider where you'll spend 60 minutes taking it in turns to practice body boarding or stand up surfing.
You may fall off the board and into the water several times as you gain the required skills, but there's nothing to worry about as it's all part of the fun. Every area of the ride is padded and the surface is stretched so it bounces just like a bouncy castle. When the time's up you'll get changed, return your kit, and you can choose to buy souvenirs including photos.
- Bedfordshire (South East) - Milton Ernest
- West Yorkshire (North) - Castleford
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is available weekround.
- Minimum height restriction of 42 inches (107cm) applies to body boarders and 52 inches (132cm) to stand up riders.
- There are no age or weight restrictions.
- A reasonable level of mobility and fitness is required to take part.
- Special caution should be taken with back problems/ disc problems, freshly stitched wounds, osteoporosis/ bone illness and similar and heart problems.
- Indoor surfing is not recommended for pregnant women.
- You must bring a swimsuit and towel - a wetsuit will be provided.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher