Hostage Rescue Experience
This Hostage Rescue Experience will train you up to be a part of a daring mission, where you'll rescue a hostage held by villains. You'll learn how to use blank firing pistols and be shown a range of assault tactics. Try out a vehicle hold-up and face the most difficult task - holding up the villains' van and rescuing the hostage.
Once you've had the initial introduction and brief from your SWAT leader, you'll learn the techniques and skills needed to undertake the perfect hostage rescue. Then you'll find out how to use blank firing pistols, changing magazines and handling skills. The assault tactics include room clearance drills, rescue tactics and use of pyrotechnics. You'll also take part in a vehicle hold up where your team will hold up a gang's van or stolen security truck, and escaping with the unharmed hostage. All the SWAT equipment will be provided (assault vests, helmets etc.) along with the weapons.
- Buckinghamshire (South East) - Milton Keynes
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is available on selected weekend dates from April-November inclusive.
- Minimum age is 18 years (parental consent required for under 18s).
- Maximum age is 70 years.
- A minimum level of fitness is required and you are advised to take the activities at your own pace.
- You will be required to sign a medical declaration on the day.
- This experience will last approximately 3 hours - please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.