Hire a Camping Cab for 24 Hours
Ever dreamed of touring the country in your very own traditional London Black Cab?
With this truly unique experience you can roam the country in style and take in all the sights without having to pitch up a tent in the pouring rain. Five seats in the back make it perfect for group trips, whether you're going to a festival or taking a short break in the country there's plenty of space for everyone to get involved.
With everything you need for a trip, including a comfortable seating area, interior lighting, curtains, pull out porch and even a sink for keeping things clean, you'll only need to take your food, cooking essentials and bedding with you on the go!
There's no limit on how far you can travel, the only limit is your imagination. (MM)
- The cab must be picked up from the depot in Greater London.
- Your voucher is valid for ten months.
- The package includes 24 hour hire of a Camping Cab for 2-5 people.
- This voucher is valid for Tuesday-Thursday rentals only.
- The driver must be 25 to 70 years and have held a valid licence for at least 1 year; a 300 pound deposit is required upon collection.
- Camping Cabs will supply full breakdown cover in case of any mechanical faults to the base chassis of the taxi.
- Responsibility lies with the hirer for call-outs made regarding driver/passenger errors i.e. keys locked in Camping Cab.
- There is an additional charge of £80 per 7 day trip for European travel to cover European Insurance and European roadside assistance.
- There is an additional charge of £20 per day for travel to Ireland to cover Irish insurance and Irish roadside assistance.
- Additional drivers plus insurance can be added for a small fee.
- Children, wheelchair users and pets are welcome on this experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off times are flexible - please ring ahead to arrange these times.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.