Helicopter Pilot Experience Day
Helicopter flying experiences are your chance to see the skills it takes to fly a helicopter and be a commercial helicopter pilot. This is a great opportunity to experience flying days.
At the start of the day you'll arrive at the airfield for 9am and then be greeted with refreshments by your hosts for the day. An introduction will then be given to you by a CAA Licensed Helicopter Instructor, afterwards there'll be a talk on being a commercial pilot, and a presentation on helicopter pilot career options.
Next up is the highlight of the day, a one-to-one flying lesson and hover challenge! The instructor will hand you the controls and give you helpful tuition. During the experience day you'll recieve a buffet-style lunch, a guided tour of the hangars and a discussion on different helicopter types.
If you've ever dreamt of becoming a helicopter pilot, soaring through the sky in a powerful chopper, this is not only an experience you'll never forget but it will also help you on your first step to becoming a helicopter pilot.
- Buckinghamshire (South East) - Denham
- Buckinghamshire (South East) - Marlow
- Fife (Scotland) - Glenrothes
- Grampian (Scotland) - Aberdeen
- Nottinghamshire (Midlands) - Nottingham
- Powys (Wales) - Welshpool
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Wellesbourne
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months for one person
- This experience is available on weekdays and Saturdays throughout the year
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age, and weigh no more than 15 stone
- You must present either a valid passport or driving licence on the day. The experience lasts around 4 hours in total, with approximately 20 minutes in the helicopter
- You will be in a group of up to 8 people during your tour and discussion, but the flying lesson and hover challenge is delivered on a one-to-one basis. All dates are subject to availability
- This voucher cannot be extended
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually dispatched within 10 days.
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.