Harness Zorbing for Two
Get ready for a bumpy ride in a giant, inflatable ball known as Zorbing, an unforgettable experience perfect for thrill seekers. If you loved rolling down a hill as a child then you will enjoy this slightly faster and more extreme sports version. You and another person will be strapped into harnesses inside the 12 foot zorb.
The best type of clothing to wear on the day is a crew neck top and comfortable trousers, a full body climbing harness will be given to wear on top of your clothes. Sharing a Zorb, you'll start at the top of a hill and reach speeds of up to 30mph as you roll down in an exhilarating and stomach flipping ride. - R.K.
Please Note: This experience is weather dependent. This experience is not available on bank holidays. The business judgment of customer weight/height (or any other restriction) is final and may be decided upon by staff on the day of the ride.
Time at Venue: 1-2 hours
- Berkshire (South West) - Reading
- Central Scotland (Scotland) - Blairgowrie
- Cheshire (North) - Chester
- Cheshire (North) - Macclesfield
- Cornwall (South West) - Newquay
- Dyfed (Wales) - Pembrey
- Gloucestershire (South West) - Cheltenham
- Hertfordshire (South East) - Ware
- Northumberland (North) - Stocksfield
- Nottinghamshire (Midlands) - Nottingham
- West Midlands (Midlands) - Tamworth
- West Sussex (South East) - Forest Row
Your voucher is valid for ten months. This experience involves G forces similar to a fairground ride, and as such it is not recommended for the elderly or infirm. Do not Zorb if you are:
- suffering from high blood pressure, any heart condition or epilepsy
- suffering from, or have ever had, any back or neck problems
- under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- undergoing medical treatment or have had an operation within the past twelve months
- under 4 ft and less than 12 years old (Parental consent is required up to the age of 18)
- exceeding 18 stone (NB. max girth 60 ins)
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Brilliant service, received the parcel straight away, website was easy and user friendly. Can't wait to try out the activity, it is a great pressie for my other half!