Ferrari and Lamborghini Driving Experience
Experience two of the greatest supercars on the planet with this exceptional driving experience day.
Bathe in the finesse, elegant interior of the Ferrari and feel the raw power for deep within the striking Lamborghini, and take both for a spin around the track. The entire afternoon will consist of blistering speed, tricky hairpin corners and high octane action as you take on the beasts of the motoring world.
A familiarisation lap will be accomplished by an instructor to show you the ropes and techniques needed, after which you'll be invited to pick the car you wish to drive first. Take it for a high speed thrill of four laps before switching to the other car for another session.
The ultimate driver's paradise. (MM)
- On arrival at the track you will receive a briefing from a fully qualified ARDS driving instructor.
- You will then get a chance to learn more about circuit driving techniques with 1 - 3 instructor driven familiarisation laps in a demonstration car.
- After this comes the moment you have been waiting for as you take your place behind the wheel of either the Ferrari (360 or 575) or the Lamborghini for four laps of high speed excitement. You will then switch to the other car for another four laps.
- At the end of your day you will also receive an Individual Driving Certificate and Assessment from the instructor.
- The whole experience lasts approximately one hour and a half.
- Lancashire (North) - Three Sisters Race Circuit
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Bruntingthorpe
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Prestwold Hall
- Lincolnshire (Midlands) - Blyton Park
- North Yorkshire (North) - Elvington
- Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Rockingham
- Surrey (South East) - Longcross
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Kenilworth
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Long Marston
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months. This voucher is valid on weekdays only.
- Should you wish to take the experience on a weekend date you may pay an upgrade of up to £40, dependant on supplier, directly to the supplier upon booking.
- Drivers shorter than 5'0” or taller than 6'6” and/or weighing more than 16 stone may have some difficulty being accommodated.
- Maximum height at the Lancashire and Northamptonshire locations is 6'4".
- Participants must be 18 or over and must have a full UK driving licence which they have held for at least a year. Driving licence must be presented on the day.
- Please note: At most locations you will have the option of buying a collision damage waiver, for an additional charge, this charge will vary depending on location and the number of cars driven on the day.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- Please note, this voucher may not be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.