Double Supercar Driving Thrill with Passenger Ride
Driving days like this heart-racing Double Supercar Driving experience give you the chance to put pedal to the metal. You'll get to pick and drive two of the supercars on offer, for six miles each! Available at eight locations across the UK, driving experience days are a fantastic way to get behind the wheel of dream supercars. On this driving experience you'll have the chance to drive two of the following supercars:
- Ferrari 360
- Aston Martin
- Audi R8
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- Ariel Atom (not available at Prestwold,
- Long Marston or Kenilworth)
- Single Seater (Three Sisters & Prestwold Hall)
- Porsche 911
- Nissan GTR (not available at Three Sisters)
- Subaru (not available at Three Sisters, Blyton, Bruntingthorpe or Chobham)
- Mitsubishi Evo (not available at Three Sisters, Blyton, Bruntingthorpe or Chobham)
- Hummer (Prestwold Only)
- TVR (Prestwold Only)
- Lotus Elise (Prestwold Only)
- Caterham (Prestwold Only)
The day will start with meeting your highly trained and experienced instructor, you'll then be given a safety briefing and an introduction to the best racing lines and driving techniques. Then you'll move on to a one or two lap demonstration with the instructor behind the wheel of a performance training or sports saloon car.
The main event will follow and you'll have your chance to control two supercars for six miles (approximately 3-4 laps) each. To finish off the day you'll have a high speed passenger ride with the instructor behind the wheel of a performance training or saloon car, and you'll receive an individual driving certificate as a memento. - A.D.
- Lancashire (North) - Three Sisters Race Circuit
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Bruntingthorpe
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Prestwold Hall
- Lincolnshire (Midlands) - Blyton Park
- North Yorkshire (North) - Elvington
- Surrey (South East) - Longcross
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Kenilworth
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Long Marston
- Your voucher is valid for one person for 10 months.
- This voucher is valid on selected weekdays only, you are free to upgrade to a weekend date for £25 per car, direct with the supplier.
- At Three Sisters the minimum age is 18 years and you must have held a full driving licence for at least a year, at all other venues the min age is 17 and there are no restrictions on how long you have held your licence for.
- At all locations you must produce a full licence on the day (photocopies will not be accepted).
- Minimum height is 5ft, max. height is 6'5".
- At Three Sisters the minimum height is 4’10”.
- Maximum weight is 18 stone – if in doubt about your suitability please check with the supplier.
- You should wear trainers, a long sleeved shirt and trousers.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence.
- At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25.
- Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Please note that at Three Sisters cars are shared between drivers so there may be some waiting time; there will also be other drivers on the circuit at the same time as you.
- All dates are subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be extended.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.