Countdown to an exciting Bungee Jump Experience. 3,2,1, Bungee will be the last words you hear before flinging yourself from a 160ft platform where you'll fall rapidly towards the ground. Once you've you mustered the courage to jump you'll be filled with a joyous feeling and you'll know that you've just fallen 160ft with only an elastic band to save you!
Once you arrive you'll complete a membership form and then be given a full safety briefing to outline the jump, after that you'll be weighed (maximum weight is 120kg) to ensure the correct bungee rope is used. When this is completed you'll be securely attached to the rope and be lifted up in the bungee cage. It's then up to you to jump off!
The minimum age is 14 and 14-15 year olds will require parental or guardian permission. Anyone over 50 will need a doctors certificate for permission to jump and if you present a doctor's certificate on the day you'll need to sign a non-standard waiver. Glasses and hard contact lenses must not be worn when bungee jumping. Once your jump has finished you'll be able to purchase DVDs of your jump, photgraphs and various other merchandise is available for purchase on the day.
Bungee jumping is an exhilarating thrill that's guaranteed to get your heart racing! (AD)
- Avon (South West) - Bristol
- Bedfordshire (South East) - Bedford
- Berkshire (South West) - Maidenhead
- County Antrim (Northern Ireland) - Carrickfergus
- East Sussex (South East) - Hove
- Greater London (London) - London
- Greater Manchester (North) - Manchester
- North Yorkshire (North) - Ripon
- Strathclyde (Scotland) - Glasgow
- Warwickshire (Midlands) - Cliff
- Your voucher will be valid for 10 months.
- There are two Bungee Cranes and 120 different jump dates from various locations across the UK - however please note that locations are available on selected dates and not all locations are available all year round.
- A £25 upgrade fee must be paid to the operator in order to redeem this voucher at London locations.
- If you suffer from the following conditions you can not jump: high blood pressure, heart condition, dizziness, epilepsy, pregnancy, asthma, neurological conditions, diabetes.
- If you suffer from the following you should seek medical advice and provide a certificate before you jump: damage to neck, back, ankles or eyes.
- Please inform the operator if you are taking any medication.
- Please dress according to the weather as there may be no shelter.
- Maximum weight is 120kg.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Thought this was amazing. The bungee jump will be priceless to see my dad doing it on the day.
Bring it on!!!
Despite being petrified of heights, the jump instructor made me feel really relaxed and confident. With a bit of trepidation I stood at the gate with my eyes closed. After an encouraging word from the jump instructor I was off and at one with the air. The jolt was very gentle. This Bungee Jump Thrill was only 160ft but I've just signed up to do the 300ft bridge jump. Bring it on.