Blenheim Palace and Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two
Enjoy a relaxing tea for two and a tour of the grand Blenheim Palace. Set in over two thousand acres of beautiful parkland estate, the palace was once home to the 11th Duke of Marlborough. Crafted with hand carved details, hand painted ceilings and intricately woven tapestries, the palace is certain one of splendour.
After touring the magnificent palace and gardens, you will be treated to a selection of pastries and cakes in either the café or Indian Room. Pick from sultana scones with a strawberry preserve and clotted Cornish cream, freshly cut finger sandwiches; and a glass of Champagne. A range of teas and coffee are provided with your meal. (MM)
Example Sandwich Menu
- Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese
- Finely Sliced Cucumber
- Egg Mayonnaise and Mustard Cress
- Sliced Wiltshire Ham and Grain Mustard
- Oxfordshire (South West) - Woodstock
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- This experience is for two people.
- Blenheim Palace opens from 10.30am to 5.30pm (last admission at 4.45pm).
- All dates are subject to availability.
- You must book at least seven days in advance.
- Please note that tea is served from 3-5 pm.
- All menus are subject to change without notice.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
This was bought as a gift for a special birthday but took so long to arrive that the birthday had come and gone before I could give it. So very disappointing. If you order this, make sure you leave 2/3 weeks for it to arrive. No idea why it should take so long, the other gift I ordered arrived within days.