Ariel Atom Thrill
Get behind the wheel of an Ariel Atom and experience the 300bhp and max speed of 150mph in this adrenaline fuelled driving experience. With its lightweight chassis and absolutely minimal bodywork, this beast of a machine may well be the fastest car you ever drive, it's able to go from 0-60mph in just 2.7 seconds! To get yourself familiar with the track you'll have a demonstration lap in a performance super-saloon. After that you're free to drive the Atom, which is guaranteed to get your heart racing with its red-hot pace.
When you arrive you'll be given a warm welcome and briefed on the safety procedures. Next up is a demonstration lap by the instructor in the super-saloon. Then it's your chance to get behind the wheel of the Atom and race four laps at Elvington, or three at Chobham and Bruntingthorpe. Your driving time will be approximately the same at all venues and the number of laps will depend on the circuit length. Driving experience days make the perfect driving days for families or gifts for him when you get stuck for ideas! - A.D.
- Leicestershire (Midlands) - Bruntingthorpe
- Lincolnshire (Midlands) - Blyton Park
- North Yorkshire (North) - Elvington
- Surrey (South East) - Longcross
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
- Participants must have a full UK driving license.
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Minimum height 5'0”, maximum height 6'5”.
- Maximum weight is 19 Stone.
- No pets are allowed at the venue.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be excluded from all activities.
- This experience is available on selected weekends and weekdays March-November.
- The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence.
- At most locations, you will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver for an additional charge of approximately £25 per car. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- Please ask the operator when booking for further details if required.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Write a review to be in with the chance to win a £100 voucher