Airkix Indoor Skydiving
Indoor skydiving is an experience that you won't forget, the nearest you will feel to flying. The thrill of indoor skydiving in a skyventure windtunnel will be an exhilarating feeling. Please arrive at your given report time, you will then be briefed and provided with all necessary instruction. After learning and practising freefall and body flying techniques, you are nearly on your way to doing the real thing! You will receive a flight suit, specialist headgear, goggles, earplugs, knee and elbow pads.
After getting kitted up in full safety gear, you will enter the tunnel with your instructor who will stay with you for the first of two one minute flights. All necessary equipment is provided. You should wear casual clothes, ideally a t-shirt without a collar, and lace-up trainers. To top it off you will receive a souveneir DVD recording of your experience, so you can always remember the time you went flying!
The Airkix Indoor Skydiving is a totally unique experience where you can enjoy the exhilaration of skydiving in a specially constructed wind tunnel. Usually these types of wind tunnels are used to test the aerodynamics of F1 racing cars, thrilling enough in itself! You will receive all the necessary training before you take part, after which you will step into the airflow and experience freefall in a totally safe and controlled environment. What's more, it's suitable for almost anyone from the age of 4, kids will love it!
- Buckinghamshire (South East) - Milton Keynes
- Greater Manchester (North West) - Manchester
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- You must bring your voucher and email confirmation of your booking from Airkix on the day of your flights
- This voucher entitles one person to two flights of one minute each
- The voucher may be used on weekdays or weekends
- Maximum weight 18 stone
- Minimum age 4 years
- For under 18s a parent or guardian must sign a waiver. This waiver can be signed on the day, or is available online in advance
- This experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or has ever had a dislocated shoulder
- Check with your doctor first if you have a history of neck/back/heart problems
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (3-5 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.