Adult White Water Tubing Experience
If you're looking for a wet and wild experience that's exciting, fun and unique, then this white water tubing experience fits the bill perfectly. Your heart will be racing as you face the challenge of staying afloat in an inflatable ring and navigate your way through whirlpools, eddies and boils whilst drifting through the white water rapids.
When you arrive you'll meet your experienced instructor and then be provided with all the kit (sleeveless wetsuit, windproof jacket, helmet and bouyancy aid or lifejacket). After that you'll be guided through a safety and techniques briefing, then finally you'll have to try to stay afloat along the man-made course. If you'd like to take photographs of the experience there's lots of photo opportunites at the venue's Breakout Cafe overlooking the course, so you'll be free to bring as many spectators as you like. The experience day will last around an hour and a half. - A.D.
- Northamptonshire (Midlands) - Northampton
- Your voucher is valid for 10 months
- Some dates may not be available - please check with the supplier when booking.
- This voucher is valid for those aged 18 years and over.
- Maximum weight is 16 stone.
- No previous experience is necessary.
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant, has skeletal or muscular problems, has respiratory problems or has recently had an operation.
- You will not be allowed to participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You will be required to bring the following: a spare pair of trainers or wetsuit boots, some form of thermal top (sweatshirt or thermals), a towel, a spare set of clothing, swimsuit, shorts or trunks for hygiene reasons to be worn under your wetsuit.
- All dates are subject to availability.
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Customers who bought this also bought:
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
Delivery To Promise
Bought this for a Christmas present, so although we've not cashed it in yet, the voucher came just when promised, in a lovely presentation pack, which is good seen as its for a present, I'm sure the experience will be much enjoyed!